Create Your LUCID World
Be Inspired. Think LUCID.
LUCID Vision Labs is filled with talented, passionate, and inspiring people. But what makes us special is a work environment that is truly humble. We promote collaborative teamwork where respect, trust, communication, and commitment are key elements.
Every achievement big or small starts off with a vision. We all have our visions and try different things to turn our visions into reality. It is a way of seeing the invisible and acting on insight. Innovation doesn’t start with just an idea, it’s a mindset of seeing what’s possible.
We look inside and outside for inspiration. We recognize that in order to make positive changes in the world we have to start with ourselves. We believe that each and every one of us has something to offer that brings immense value to our culture and the spirit of our organization.
Empowerment helps us sustain a mindset and emotional state that allows us to keep on going, in the face of setbacks or adversity. We focus on solutions, not problems. We focus on what is at the end of the line, not on what we have to go through before we get to the end of the line.
We put into practice what we’ve learned, use the excitement that we get from envisioning, use the empowerment we developed, and then take action to continuously improve and excel. Whatever we have to do to turn our vision into a reality, we do it with the right attitude and in the spirit of excellence.
Für unsere deutsche Niederlassung (Raum Heilbronn) suchen wir
Vertrieb Außendienst, EMEA (m/w)
Sie stellen die Weichen für einen langfristigen Verkaufserfolg unserer Kameras für die Industrielle Bildverarbeitung.
Sie bauen ergebnisverantwortlich in unserem Start-up Unternehmen zusammen mit erfahrenen Kollegen aus der Branche einen komplett neuen Kundenstamm auf.
Hierbei gehen Sie auf die Kundenwünsche ein und arbeiten dienstleistungsorientiert an den Lösungen.
Darüber hinaus erwarten wir von Ihnen:
- Das Management der vertrieblichen Prozesse: Annahme der Anfragen über die Qualifikation, die Angebotserstellung bis hin zum Vertragsabschluss und After Sales
- Enge Zusammenarbeit mit dem Marketing und dem Produktmanagement
- Erfassung und Pflege von Kundendaten und – informationen in unserem CRM System
- Wettbewerbs- und Marktbeobachtung, inklusive Dokumentation und Weitergabe ans Produktmanagement
- Teilnahme an Messen, Präsentationen auf diversen Veranstaltungen, etc.
- Berufserfahrung im Außendienst
- Eine hohe Reisebereitschaft
- Abgeschlossene kaufmännische / technische Ausbildung oder Studium
- Branchenkenntnisse im Bereich Bildverarbeitung von Vorteil
- Abschlussorientiertes Verhandlungsgeschick und sicherer Umgang mit unterschiedlichen Kundengruppen
- Teamplayer und Spaß am Verkaufen
- Kommunikations- und Organisationsfähigkeit
- IT-Verständnis, strukturierte Arbeitsweise, Zielstrebigkeit und Flexibilität
- Deutsch und Englisch verhandlungssicher, jede weitere Sprache ist von Vorteil
Das können Sie von uns erwarten:
- Eine herausfordernde und verantwortungsvolle Tätigkeit mit internationaler Ausrichtung in einem neu gegründeten Startup Unternehmen
- Persönliche und fachliche Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten
- Ein betriebliches Umfeld, das von Vertrauen, Offenheit und Teamgeist geprägt ist
- Spannendes Arbeitsumfeld, geprägt von Eigenverantwortung und großen Gestaltungsspielräumen
- Flache Hierarchien mit Teamspirit in einer lockeren, aber konstruktiven Arbeitsatmosphäre
- Einen Firmenwagen, auch zur privaten Nutzung
- Arbeiten im Home Office möglich
- Unbefristete, langfristig orientierte Festanstellung in angenehmer Umgebung
LUCID Vision Labs, Inc. designs and manufactures innovative machine vision cameras and components that utilize the latest technologies to deliver exceptional value to customers. Our compact, high-performance GigE Vision cameras are suited for a wide range of industries and applications such as factory automation, medical, life sciences and logistics. Our expertise combines deep industry experience with a passion for product quality, technology innovation and customer service excellence. LUCID Vision Labs, Inc. was founded in January 2017 and is located in the greater Vancouver area, Canada.
For our German subsidiary (Heilbronn) we are looking for an
Outside Sales Representative, EMEA
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will set the course for a long-term sales success of our cameras within the machine vision industry. Together with experienced co-workers from the industry, you will build a completely new customer base in our start-up company. By doing so, you will work on customer requirements and provide service oriented solutions.
In addition, we expect from you:
- The management of sales processes: taking on inquiries, qualifying them, preparing sales offers, all the way to contract completion and after-sales
- Close cooperation with our marketing and product management
- Data entry and maintenance of customer data and associated information in our CRM system
- Market and competitor research, including documentation and distribution to product management
- Participation in trade shows, giving presentations at various events etc.
- Experience in Outside Sales
- A high willingness to travel
- Completed commercial / technical education or equivalent studies
- Industry knowledge in the field of machine vision is an advantage
- Result driven negotiation skills and safe handling of different customer groups
- Team player and enjoys selling products
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Solid IT understanding, structured work approach, determination and flexibility
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is beneficia
- A challenging and responsible position with international orientation in a newly established start-up company
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A business environment characterized by trust, openness and team spirit
- An exciting work place characterized by individual responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies in a casual but constructive environment
- A company car, also for private usage
- Flexibility to work from home office
- A permanent, long-term position in a pleasant working atmosphere
Tasks and Responsibilities
Together with the engineering team and product management team, you will set the course for the product success and ensure a positive customer experience. You will advise and support our customers in all technical questions about our product. By doing so, you will respond to customer requirements and provide service-oriented solutions. You will establish the important interface between our development, product management and the customer.
- Help customers with technical questions related to LUCID product
- Work with the sales team to ensure customer’s experience is positive in all stages of the sales process
- Assist with documentation and technical knowledge base articles
- Work with engineering team to reproduce and resolve issues
- A post-secondary degree or corresponding education/training with focus on electrical engineering, electronics, computer science, or similar
- C, C++, C# programming skills and with Visual Studio debugging techniques
- Familiar with Linux development environment
- Industry knowledge in the field of machine vision is an asset
- Sales affinity and experience in working with customers
- A precise, independent, systematic and solution-oriented approach is one of your personal strengths
- Solid MS Office skills
- Good team work ethic, outspoken with an ability to learn
- Fluent and professional English verbal and written communication skills
- Structured training programs
- A growing, professional team and a fun work environment
- Interesting, innovative products and technologies
- Permanent, long-term employment in a pleasant environment
If you are a passionate, innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who enjoys challenging projects and problem solving, LUCID Vision is the right place to be. Our global team is growing, and we are looking for an enthusiastic team player to support our customers with ground-breaking technologies and solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Field Application Engineer (FAE) will apply in-depth product knowledge of LUCID Vision’s camera technologies to support sales activities at a technical and application level. The FAE will work closely with our customers to resolve technical issues, as well as interact with our sales team members to support successful sales outcomes. The FAE will be based in our headquarters in Richmond, BC, Canada. Frequent travel to customer sites is required within the US and Canada.
- Provide deep technical expertise for diverse applications such as factory automation, inspection, robotics, 3D, scientific, medical etc.
- Provide deep technical support and training to customers in their selection and use of LUCID Vision cameras to ensure a successful integration of the camera into their system.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance that focuses on design win strategies for key customer opportunities.
- Collaborate with LUCID Vision engineers and factory resources to develop and deliver technical proposals to customer’s project managers, engineering managers, system architects and design engineers.
- Create presentations and demonstration material to help showcase LUCID Vision’s products, tools, and methodologies that align with customer needs.
- Provide regular feedback to LUCID Vision’s management team and factory experts regarding customer requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong presentations skills and the ability to work with multiple groups
- Willingness to learn, research and engage in areas that the applicant is not familiar with
- Analytical skills to determine business prioritization and timelines with limited resources
- Willingness to travel frequently
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience ideally with imaging, cameras, image sensors, and technical support (machine vision knowledge is a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of vision software tools for cameras designs – i.e VisionPro, Matlab, Halcon, Matrox, National Instrument, Pleora, etc.
- C, C++, C# programming skills and with Visual Studio debugging technique (OpenCL and/or Python experience is a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux development environment
- A structured training by our departments at our headquarters
- Exposure to interesting, innovative products and technologies
- Opportunities to grow your career as the company growths
- Permanent, long-term employment in a pleasant and fun environment